Attention mud platform tech

Wondering if there is a limit to the # of watched threads members account?

Reason: the last few days I've been trying to add threads to my watch list. The action just keeps on spinning (small vertical bar moving left to right).
I do have a lot of threads in my watch area as I use this method as an alarm for relevant info I am interested in.
Thanks in advance!

woody

Staff member
Admin
Website
www.TieRodMedia.com
There are no limitations for Watching threads. It is a javascript process, and as fast as virus and browser softwares update, and as randomly as they turn on/off their settings, it wouldn't surprise me if a recent update did something strange.

I added this thread to my watch list (tho, the entire section is on my instant-alert settings anyways) and the process completed immediately.

There are no limitations for Watching threads. It is a javascript process, and as fast as virus and browser softwares update, and as randomly as they turn on/off their settings, it wouldn't surprise me if a recent update did something strange.

I added this thread to my watch list (tho, the entire section is on my instant-alert settings anyways) and the process completed immediately.
Thanks.

Running this on an ancient iPad. I'll try on a new Windows 10 machine & report back.

Btw, thanks for your hard work on the site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom