Attention mud platform tech (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wondering if there is a limit to the # of watched threads members account?

Reason: the last few days I've been trying to add threads to my watch list. The action just keeps on spinning (small vertical bar moving left to right).
I do have a lot of threads in my watch area as I use this method as an alarm for relevant info I am interested in.
Thanks in advance!

There are no limitations for Watching threads. It is a javascript process, and as fast as virus and browser softwares update, and as randomly as they turn on/off their settings, it wouldn't surprise me if a recent update did something strange.

I added this thread to my watch list (tho, the entire section is on my instant-alert settings anyways) and the process completed immediately.

There are no limitations for Watching threads. It is a javascript process, and as fast as virus and browser softwares update, and as randomly as they turn on/off their settings, it wouldn't surprise me if a recent update did something strange.

I added this thread to my watch list (tho, the entire section is on my instant-alert settings anyways) and the process completed immediately.
Thanks.

Running this on an ancient iPad. I'll try on a new Windows 10 machine & report back.

Btw, thanks for your hard work on the site.

My ancient iPad is about to be tossed too, tired of fighting issues and oddities

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom