For Sale Atlanta: Red 1988 FJ62, ~50k on engine/trans rebuild, tasteful mods (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
Red
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/263192718083914
I’ve owned the Land Cruiser for just over 3 years and have performed lots of maintenance, not including the receipts I have going back to the 90s.

I’ve done the following since acquiring it:
Fuel pump
Spring bushings
All 4 shocks
All belts
Starter
Tires (General Grabber X3 33x10.50)
Brake fluid flush
Transmission input shaft seal
Air injection manifold
Intake boot
Tuneup (plugs, wires, dizzy, air filter)
Brake light switch

Current issues:
Paint is a very cheap single stage respray. It shines up well but some spots are peeling, as pictured.
2 very small rust spots as pictured. One below pass side rear window, one below rear window
Power steering leak from the box (very manageable, just need to top off every few thousand miles)
Coolant leak from unknown source
Ripped driver seat as pictured
Minor damage to driver rear side of roof from a transport truck, as pictured.

The truck is otherwise completely rust free, and had a high quality coating applied to the frame at some point in its life. The engine and transmission have about 50k on a full rebuild that was performed at a Toyota dealer in 1999, and I have the receipts to back it up. It's never left me stranded and I'm only selling because I bought a brand new 4x4 Tacoma that's far more comfortable for the many long drives I do.

$13,500

Photos here since MUD won't seem to upload them: 1988 Toyota Landcruiser Sport Utility 4D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom