Parting Out Atlanta: New take-off Wide Body 70 series front end (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Here's almost everything you need to convert a narrow into a wide. A few modifications to your inner fenders and radiator support, and you'll be off the races. These parts are new take-offs from a white 2018 HZJ79 and they're in great shape. The clip kit contains:

• Snorkel upper and lower (doesn't come with the cap)
• drivers fender (includes manual antennae)
• passenger fender
• hood (no turbo scoop)
• vent/washer piece
• left and right headlamps
• grill
• lower grill
• bumper mount
• bumper support
• poverty pack black bumper

I'd prefer pickup, but shipping is an option.

$1500

IMG_4966.jpeg

Any info on shipping to 98498? I’ve got a Fastenal location close.

EDIT—are these LHD headlamp assemblies?

Thanks

I’ll check on it - yes, these are from LHD utes.

Not required, but certainly makes it easier. It obviously needs some modification to the narrows.

I thought this required inner fender assemblies and Rad support as well? I've never seen anyone modify original narrow nose parts.

Replacing the narrow nose inner fenders with new would make mounting in the engine bay quite difficult. The weld nuts are in different locations. NOT a bolt-in affair, even for a 1HZ. At least, that was my observation on an '02 HZJ79

This is a great deal - GLWS

Last edited:
Replacing the narrow nose inner fenders with new would make mounting in the engine bay quite difficult. The weld nuts are in different locations. NOT a bolt-in affair, even for a 1HZ. At least, that was my observation on an '02 HZJ79

This is a great deal - GLWS
I would think not changing the inner genders would make mounting the actual fenders very difficult due to not having mounting location in the right spot. Not to mention the radiator support headlight mounting differences and width. Same struggle with either option. I’ve seen a full swap done, never a mixed operation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom