For Sale Atlanta, FJ 60 1984 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
WHITE
ASKING 8500.
I have a truck, bought in 2007 with the intentions of using with an Avion. I have NOT done any work on it. I know NOTHING about trucks, I just like the aesthetic of this truck and ENJOYED driving it around town esp in snow (soooo infrequent here in Atlanta GA).
May move after pandemic outside US. Would like to find a home for this beauty.
It is in good condition considering year and fact that nothing has been done by myself - flaws in the interior as well as exterior - cracked dashboard, crack on windshield, little rust on top where water collects above windows. Virtually no rust around wheels or bottom underneath truck. I can take additional pics and send.
Certain with a good paint job and some TLC, this could be sold for 12 plus... However, I would keep for enjoyment - LOVE driving this beauty....
404-644-4158

front LC.png

RUST top.png

side LC.png

CRACK interior LC.jpg

passenger interior LC.jpg

You are going to have to up your picture game considerably. Detail the rust areas, take pictures of the engine bay and well lit pictures of the underside. Give the truck a bath too. Clean out the interior....in other words spend some time actually making the truck look desirable and less like a crime scene. The rust that is visible in the roof area is concerning. You are going to have to put a lot more effort into this ad to make anyone consider your asking price nevermind "12+".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom