Athol Lions Club 4 x 4 Rally July 21, 2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Subject: 4 X 4 Rally, please pass along
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 22:03:06 +0000

Greetings Fellow Wheelers,

Once again, The Athol Lions Club, Athol, MA is holding the 3rd annual Diabetes Awareness Fund Raising project, only this year with a little "twist" to it.

In the past, we have driven many miles for the cause of Diabetes and have pledged those miles driven. This year, because man power is limited and gas a little pricey, we have decided to have a Summer Fair, with all the fixin's (please see www.athollionsclub.com click summerfair-currently being update with more info)

We would like to invite all the clubs and folks interested in 4wheelin to participate in our wonderful event.

This year we are setting aside, Saturday, July 21, 2007 as the day to gather and have a wonderful time:
--Listening to 5 rock and roll bands.
--Crafters.
--Children's Activities, including face painting, Pet Zoo and much, much more.
--Pig Roast, hosted by New Englands finest "Pig Cooker"
and to end the day on a Bang
--Over $10,000.00 worth of Fireworks.

Tickets are reasonable and go on sale April 1st. (we are taking reservations) Please include this event into your calendar of events and encourage your members to participate.

We are also giving trophies for the biggest, baddest and best 4 x4, along with a special presentation from Senator Brewer for the largest "pledge sheet" brought in. Remember, Diabetes is something that can be prevented. Hope to see you there and thank you very much for all your help.

Also, if you would like to bring information about your club to distribute, that would be wonderful. If you would like to volunteer for any thing (and God knows I need it) please feel free to contact me. In the past we have had over 300 4 x 4’s attend and we would like to see twice as many come

Carrie LeVierge
theathollionsclub@yahoo.com
girleyjeeper@yahoo.com
Athol Lions Club
Athol, MA. 01331

Damn, the person that named that town must have a lisp. We have Athol, ID just 10 miles south of my house, so I was kinda hopeful. Sorry. :D

Damn, the person that named that town must have a lisp. We have Athol, ID just 10 miles south of my house, so I was kinda hopeful. Sorry. :D

:lol: It used to called Mathol (Masshole).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom