SOLD Arkansas: 2004-07 100-Series NIB Grom VL2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

erin

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
  2. LX470
Hello,

Selling my Grom VL2 for the 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007 LC and LX470, p/n LEX4VL2. It is unopened and new in the box. $500 shipped in the lower 48 w/ PayPal friends and family. Retail price is $679.95
I have grown fond of my BT-45-TOY Bluetooth interface and no longer wish to install the Grom.
Located in Central Arkansas. I am traveling this month and can deliver week of 11 September 2023 along route from Little Rock to Dallas to Austin or to Denver at the end of September.
Thank you
PXL_20230908_013318611.jpg
PXL_20230908_013255603.jpg
PXL_20230908_013241567.jpg

May I ask, are you just going without carplay with teh bt45? or will you get an external carplay device like the roadtop?

I am too accustomed to carplay just working in my newer cars that I don' t know if I can go with just bluetooth on the LX.

I am going w/out Carplay (Android Auto in my case). I am fine w/ the Bluetooth only w/ the BT45 as I mainly listen to podcasts while in the car (if anything). I'm not a heavy phone user and realize the VLine is likely overkill for me.

Plus, I don't believe I can use the VLine to make calls through Android Auto (I believe this IS an option w/ Carplay although I'm not positive). If I could, I would keep and install it and remove the BT45.

I've used VLines in the past in friends' cars, and they are a cool option for older vehicles.

Thank you,
Erin

Ahh gotcha. I'm still on the fence. The screen size of the LX is only half and inch more than the size of my phone turned sideways. I coudl achieve close to the same experience, albiet uglier looking, by getting a phone mount on the dash. Weighing if it's worth an extra 300 bucks to add carplay over the BT45, which is sitting on my kitchen counter waiting to either be installed or returned to amazon. Thanks for the info!

I love the BT45. That being said, the VL2 does some cool things and offers more functionality. I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't sell as I can install it in my LX or '04 LS (compatible w/ both). It's a bit overkill for me, and I thought I would use the money for other fun things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom