Events/Trails Arizona Peace Trail..East side December 26th to .... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello to our Copper State Cruiser brothers and sisters! The Beach N Toys club is going to be doing the east side of the Peace trail from Yuma up to Kingman the day after Christmas. Would love to invite any of the members that want to join up and meet us along the trail. Below is the planning thread, hope to see some of y'all out there!

going to be like 350 miles and mostly dirt style roads but some rocky area as well. Just depends on how the winter was to it and the fall coming.

Thanks for inviting the CSC group. If I cannot convince my wife to go out of state to visit her mom for the XMAS break, I'm seriously considering tagging along on this trip. It sounds like it's going to be one not-to-miss.

There are towns along the way for fueling

Last edited:
If I can figure out a way to ditch Xmas festivities....

Yes. That sounds great.

Hi CruiserB - Do you know, will this trail/run be off-road trailer friendly? Small pop-up like a VentureCraft or an offroad capable teardrop (like SoCal Teardrops, etc)?

1574257581190.png

Hi CruiserB - Do you know, will this trail/run be off-road trailer friendly? Small pop-up like a VentureCraft or an offroad capable teardrop (like SoCal Teardrops, etc)?

View attachment 2137787

I am going to say no. I have run it. The section north of Wikieup (Wikieup to Yucca) until you bounce out towards the west has INSANE pinstriping in one section. You traverse 2 passes. It's on the down after the first pass is where the pinstriping is. The section from the valley floor up (Yucca to Hulalapai) to Kingman also has some technical sections. At least 2-3 are not trailer friendly. You have a smaller trailer so it may be possible. I personally wouldn't recommend it with anything larger than an M416 and even then you may have some challenges.

Thanks for the information.

Here's what I sent as a follow up to Cruiser Bauers PM

I would highly recommend getting the guide book which is available on the AZ Peace Trail website. I was referring to sections 4 and 5 in the guidebook. I have not done sections 8-9 in the book. I have done routes a bit further to the west that are more technical. I would bypass section 4. Go west from Wikieup and then rejoin down in the valley. Pinstriping is brutal and long like 45 minutes long. I am not joking. It was brutal. Very narrow.

Sadly I'm going to have to drop, I wasn't able to get the 26th and 27th off, the Man is keeping me down! Have fun, folks!

Just update thread... bounce to the first one for updates!!!

The best of plans foiled by work yet again. All holiday plans just cancelled due to the job. I even bought the AZPT Atlas I was so excited about this trip. Thanks for the invite Cruiser B. Hope you have an epic adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom