Events/Trails December Peace trail run date set for December 26th roll out.

Which dates work best for you??

• December31-Janurary 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December 26th to December 29th

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cruiser Bauers

SILVER Star
As many of you know the team of the @Cruiser Bauers did the West side of the AZ peace trail...but need to finish off the east side. Gauging interest on doing that over the Christmas holiday area. Thinking of leaving San Diego area December 31st around 830 and making it to the trail just after lunch... Thought is to make it up to Kingman mid day on the 3rd of January and then head home.... depending on time maybe hit the Bradshaw on the west run. Not sure what the interest will be but planning in advance.

Mogwai

SILVER Star
I'm giving one of those non-committal commitments that would allow me to flake out if the wife decides she's got other plans (for us). In theory one of those sets of dates should work but it's still pretty far out and I don't think we've made any plans yet around X-mas/New Year so that could change. IN for now.

Cruiser Bauers

SILVER Star
Well, this trip is now set for the December 26th start date. Working a driving and camping plan for the trip plus if we get done early we could hit the Bradshaw on the way home. Take your time off and come join us. I'm going to open this run to the Copper State Cruise group to see if any would like to join us.

Cruiser Bauers

SILVER Star
SO here is the trail it self and will post the complete trail with alternates in the GPX file thread.
1565752866916.png

Last edited:

Honger

Joel, TLCA #21509
SILVER Star

Do you have a thread with your pics/report on the West side? I'm interested...

Cruiser Bauers

SILVER Star
Here is the stuff from the west side.

I am definitely a mostly probably on this, such an awesome part of the west. Just waiting to see what sort of wacky family thing comes up that I will need to wiggle out of.

Top Bottom