Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They were running out of feet to shoot yesterday. Uuuuuggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! How many games does this make that were a special teams disaster? 4? 5? 13? Long snapper, punter, and kicker all need to go!

Bruce is going to loose the rest of the team by trying to stay loyal to his special teams coach.

Bruce is going to loose the rest of the team by trying to stay loyal to his special teams coach.

Why Amos Jones is still the S.T. coach has me baffled...even the announcers were talking about how bad our S.T.'s has been all year.

Last edited:
Bonehead move that may cost him a huge amount of dollars. Maybe resign him cheap?

I think Floyd has played his last game as a Cardinal - Released today.

Too bad. The guy showed so much promise in his first 2 years. But the last season and a half he has just been "off" more than "on". I hope he can get it back together. The same goes for the Redbirds as a team.

Last edited:

sending a message to the team? "get it together and take this seriously!"

Can someone explain how the blackout rule works? Cards play in the afternoon so paid programing in the early game slot. That I understand but my guide shows the second game on CBS is being blacked out. Don't care about the second game on CBS but don't understand the reason it's being blacked out. Before the Cards sold out every game it made sense but now just confused. Does the NFL not like the Phoenix market. Was hoping it was a Fox double header week and get to see the Packer/Bear game at Soldier Field in the cold.

I have scratched my head over this as well, and it is complicated. The rules set in place all are to create revenue and subject to change from week to week from what I understand.
Read this (especially No Opposing Games) it may or may not help (good luck);
National Football League television blackout policies - Wikipedia

Side note, I hear I can buy a good seat at Cleveland Stadium for a dollar!:lol:

I have scratched my head over this as well, and it is complicated. The rules set in place all are to create revenue and subject to change from week to week from what I understand.

Thanks I guess.:bang: Showed last non sell out in 2005, so no blackout should apply. Is it possible it's so confusing the NFl doesn't even understand it? My understanding these rule were only to promote sell outs by blacking out games.

next years roster may look somewhat different, many of our existing players will be free agents.

draft: top 4 needs imo
√ cornerback, wide receiver, quarterback for 2018, offensive lineman

Generally it's two morning games and one afternoon game. So of the home games half might fall on a weekend the other network might have the double header and we lose a game. How does that work for most teams that are in East and Central times zones and are in the early game slot, do they lose twice as many games?

Generally it's two morning games and one afternoon game. So of the home games half might fall on a weekend the other network might have the double header and we lose a game. How does that work for most teams that are in East and Central times zones and are in the early game slot, do they lose twice as many games?

I have no idea on that one...:hmm:

Just hope I have to donate $5 to the State's economy tomorrow (Buy a Card's lotto ticket when they win).
Go Card's!

Tailgating (with a Jeep even)
Good mojo for today's game
1218161237a.jpg

Last edited:
next years roster may look somewhat different, many of our existing players will be free agents.

It is a painful list to look at;

2017 NFL Free Agents Tracker

Calais would be at the top of my list to negotiate a contract with, several others I would hate to see go, Chandler Jones, Tony, Frostee, Swearinger...:hmm: Any thoughts?

Some of the guys might have to test the market and resign with us aka Tony Jefferson last year. Patience on some of the guys lower on the list...

It is a painful list to look at;

2017 NFL Free Agents Tracker

Calais would be at the top of my list to negotiate a contract with, several others I would hate to see go, Chandler Jones, Tony, Frostee, Swearinger...:hmm: Any thoughts?

Some of the guys might have to test the market and resign with us aka Tony Jefferson last year. Patience on some of the guys lower on the list...

Such great hopes for the team this year and two games left in the regular season and talking about the free agents and the team next year.:(

I do have the Packers as my back up team. Win the next two games and they win the division. Still plenty of time to blow it.:bang:

Just heard Karlos may be coming back home (again) on a 1 year contract.:bounce::bounce2:

Other notables; Katman is out, Phil Dawson in, and Antoine Bethea is replacing Tony...

I think I can finally put the trauma of last season behind me and post about rhe Cardinals again. I'm profoundly sad that a class act, leader, great character, and a player that made others around him better like Calais Campbell couldn't be retained. If the Jones deal could have just been done faster they could have franchised CC for one more run. But that's big money football. He so deserves the $30M guaranteed that the Jags gave him. Nothing but love for the big guy.

Dansby, Bethea, and Dawson bring some much needed leadership, experience, and stability back to the team that was lacking last year. Now we need Keim and Arians just nail the draft to give Carson and Larry that last to play for a title.

Just my humble opinion after trying to get into Michael and Steve's heads, don't be surprised to see Calais back after making the big bucks and getting into the ring of honor, may be the same with Dansby...:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom