ARB Solis lights flicker (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got my 97LX450 back after being at Landcruiser Heaven Hagerstown, MD for a year and when I switch the main light from low beans to high beans the ARB Solis lights flicker once.

My state requires a state inspection and since these lights can’t be run legally on the road I basically can’t drive the car at night until this is resolved. It also won’t pass indie toon which means driving with either an expired sticker or rejection sticker neither of which are realistic options.

I have a message into Landcruiser Heaven owner Frank Diaz awaiting response however hopeful someone here has suggestion. Thank you.

How are your ARBs wired for the trigger? From your description, it sounds like they turn off when you switch from Low to High beam. Have you tried to trigger them from an always hot line to test the flicker?

As a work around, you can either put a cover on the lights or just completely remove the light to get through VA inspection. Their rule of thumb is, if there is a forward/rear facing light visible, it has to turn on/off for inspection. If they are covered up, then they are not required to be inspected.

I just got my 97LX450 back after being at Landcruiser Heaven Hagerstown, MD for a year and when I switch the main light from low beans to high beans the ARB Solis lights flicker once.

My state requires a state inspection and since these lights can’t be run legally on the road I basically can’t drive the car at night until this is resolved. It also won’t pass indie toon which means driving with either an expired sticker or rejection sticker neither of which are realistic options.

I have a message into Landcruiser Heaven owner Frank Diaz awaiting response however hopeful someone here has suggestion. Thank you.

7E1A8B97-E42F-4EB1-8289-09A253265BFF.jpeg

Just found ANOTHER issue lack of attention detail from Landcruiser Heaven. I paid a lot of money for the ‘halogen light upgrade’ Well , they put halogen bulbs in but 3 or the 4 were not installed flush (not locked into place - see pic) and we’re pointing all over place blinding oncoming drivers. 1 of the 4 completely fell out.

I’ve had to go back behind these guys fixing all guys of things I paid them to do because not done correctly. I’m now very concerned about basic mechanical things they ‘fixed’ How you do some things is how you do all things?

If they can’t install lightbulbs correctly what else is wrong? I am still awaiting response from Landcruiser Heaven owner Frank Diaz from several weeks ago - crickets.

Pay no attention to pretty Instagram posts. Lipstick on a pig. You will get your Land ruined heart broken dealing with all the issues.

Back to spending my Sunday fixing these lights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom