ARB single drawer - quick question (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi - For those running a single ARB drawer - did you do anything to increase stability since this will use only half the spacers (and attachments) vs the normal two drawer configuration? I assume it will be fine - just a bit of a cantilever.

About to install the RDRF 1045. Spacers at A are 3x10 mm. Spacers at B are 2x10mm. The rear most is a no brainer at 2 x 15 mm (vs 4 x 15 mm for the normal two drawer configuration). Please let me know. Thanks!

IMG_4428.jpg

Last edited:
Unrelated to your question, sorry for the hijack! I am looking to run a single ARB 1045 drawer in my 200. Does anyone also running a single drawer have “the other side” of an ARB fit kit they’d like to part with? I would prefer the driver side, but would accept whichever. Please send me a PM.
Thanks!

I found a good YouTube video on the drawer installation. It is for two, half-height drawers, but he does talk about the spacers.
In the video, he adds two spacers to the rear (tailgate) edge of the drawers.

I found a good YouTube video on the drawer installation. It is for two, half-height drawers, but he does talk about the spacers.
In the video, he adds two spacers to the rear (tailgate) edge of the drawers.

Yes- that is exactly as the ARB install instructions dictate

I answered by own question. If you only install one side - just use some of the extra ARB spacers provided and wedge them under rail A and rail B towards the centerline of the vehicle. (In addition to the spacer locations that ARB indicates in the instructions)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom