ARB Locker Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any links or info out there on how to splice the ARB wiring harness into the 80 harness so I can use an OEM rotary locker switch and the factory dash indicator lights?

thanks

juane

Check the "technical links" on this websight..i remember seeing some diagrams on how to accomplish it.

joe m

Hello John. You would not need to splice into the stock wiring harness. You can use the rotory switch to power a couple of solieniods to run the air to the lockers. Tom at the shop does this for customers so they do not have to use the ARB switches. it really is not a big deal. Might want to check Chrito's site out for some hints. Later Robbie

The plug for the switch is behind the dash. One wire in, two out. You just tap each outgoing wire and run that to the solenoid. Other side of wire at the solenoid to ground. If this is a 95/97 truck then blue/black is the +12v feed, red/black is the rear and black/green is the front.

sleeoffroad said:
The plug for the switch is behind the dash. One wire in, two out. You just tap each outgoing wire and run that to the solenoid. Other side of wire at the solenoid to ground. If this is a 95/97 truck then blue/black is the +12v feed, red/black is the rear and black/green is the front.

Slee would you elaberate on the lights in the dash and how to wire them in?

Darn there for a second I though Juane was back on the board. :frown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom