ARB Locker Install (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone have a link to a wiring diagram showing how to splice the ARB harness into the 80 harness?
I hope to use the OEM rotary locker switch and have already installed the bulbs in the instrument cluster so I can use the factory indicator lights.

thanks,
juane

Hey juane you might want to be real careful with messing around behind the dash. A long time ago christo and another guy messed up and fried some stuff behind by reverseing the polarity. Just be sure you have everything right. later Robbie

Robbie,
Wait! You said it was no big deal. Now I'm likely to burn my truck down?
Actually, I've decided to stick with the ARB switches. I don't need additional justification for my epitaph: "Why Do I Keep F**king Up?"

After all, those three vacant switch slots on the left side of the panel appear to be made for ARB switches... Not as elegant as using the factory switch and lights, but I gotta work within my abilities.

Besides, CruiserDan was threatening to drink up all my quality Bud if he came over to help. I need to save that resource for the axle rebuild.

On another subject, how ‘bout sending a Slee contingent to the Chili Challenge this year?
We could use some Land Cruiser company (although we did enjoy running with Alan Podvin last year).

http://lascrucesfourwheeldriveclub.com/chile2004.htm

juane

Juane,
Install the rotary switch. You'll need those blanks for other goodies.

FYI, Ben took his mini to the Chili Challenge last year.
-B-

B-

It's too late..... :eek: The lad has already got his dash carved up to suit the ARB switches.

No worries though. It will look just fine.

For our virtual friends, our club now has FIVE active 80's. 4 of which are lifted. Four of the five have electric locks and #5 is getting ARB's. Three have Slee rear bumper/tire carriers. Two have Slee front bumpers, one Stout front bumper, one winch (two more in the works), three with sliders (one Slee, one Hanna, one custom)

Let the wagons circle..... ;)

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=9565;start=msg84251#msg84251 date=1073191708]
For our virtual friends, our club now has FIVE active 80's. 4 of which are lifted. Four of the five have electric locks and #5 is getting ARB's. Three have Slee rear bumper/tire carriers. Two have Slee front bumpers, one Stout front bumper, one winch (two more in the works), three with sliders (one Slee, one Hanna, one custom)
[/quote]
... but that does not define active :flipoff2:

Well, sorry,

We don't spend much time with our wheels pointing toward the sky... :flipoff2:

Send yer dues in and we'll make it six....... ;)

Some of us are more active than others...
Who's up for a run tomorrow??? Might be some fresh powder in the Jemez.
Dan? Mike? David? Evan?

juane

Errrr... Ahhh... Let's don't jump the gun with the dues from Junk. Somehow I don't think he'll make it past the black balling membership ceremony.

:D

-B-

We can still take his money :flipoff2:

Fish, if you are seroius about tomorrow, don't pull yer diffs.... :eek:

I'll leave a couple of bolts to hold 'em in.

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=9565;start=msg84263#msg84263 date=1073192944]

Errrr... Ahhh... Let's don't jump the gun with the dues from Junk. Somehow I don't think he'll make it past the black balling membership ceremony.[/quote]

If they let you in, they'll accept almost anyone. :flipoff2: :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom