ARB Front Bumper Install pix needed. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spike Strip

Goblin Mode Activated
SILVER Star
Threads
Can somebody post up a few pix of their front ARB, please :)

I need how it bolts to the frame...

I bought mine used without any fasteners and I'd like to know how it's "supposed" to fit before I start drilling lots of holes. Mine doesn't seem to want to line up with the existing ones,
and I'd like to see if spacers are needed ... :confused:

Thanks much
:cheers:

For FJ62's it fits great. For Fj60's it requires some spacers. Line it up, put it on and start counting how many holes there are then go to the hardware store. Remember to use Grade 8 bolts. Grade 5 only in emergency. Anything lower and it's unsafe.

Ok, so I stopped being lazy and went outside: Three on the bottom of the frame and two on the top times two sides equals 10 total bolts holding mine to my FJ62.

Spike you bastard!!

Why didn't you call? I would have went over to give you hand!!!

Hey Joey, sometimes I don't plan things... I just bump into them enough times and I get mad and decide to throw 'em on the truck....

Randy, thanks for the info - And I've talked to Mark A. about the Trail Crew and I'm planning on making the meetings ... The rig is almost operational!

Yeah, Ralphy, that would be great --

daincurse*AT*gmail.com

Remove the *AT* - replace with @

Thanks!

I just realized, the one that I named inside left is outside right (driver's side) and the one named bottom right is the passenger side from the outside looking in--in case you didn't know. I'm still learning my directions and left from right.

I only know left, right from when I go to pick up the fork!

Thanks again for the pix and I'm posting for others to reference, if need be.

Attachments

• BottomRight.pdf
    346 KB · Views: 186
  • InsideLeft.pdf
    212.6 KB · Views: 164
  • TopLeft.pdf
    278.7 KB · Views: 198
Now to go find grade 8 hardware !

Ok unless I am mistaken those look like pictures for an 80-series ARB. The frame and body mounts look like an 80 as well. Even notice the airbag warning sticker on the driver's side of the ARB mount.

This is how my old 60 ARB bullbar mounted. Not very good picture, but maybe it'll help.
8274 Winch Installed 07.JPG

Last edited:
Bring the bumper in the back and all needed hardware to Tuesday's meeting and we'll do it in the parking lot. :grinpimp:

I got it on, guys -- Problem was I had to grind off 1/4' of Rust Bullet to get it to fit!

That's what happens when you use a brush. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom