ARB Deluxe Bull Bar Bumper Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can someone tell me which rigid lights & what p[art number you used for this application? Is the square hole in the bracket 3'' x 3''? Thanks in advance!

Definitely go with Slee's brackets and Rigid lights. Install wasn't too bad, and the gains are incredible not only for function but looks as well. The standard setup looks very dated, but Slee's upgrade makes it look far more modern.

17iFv6Ny42Erw2Fh7TIYPkamzXNrjLLhy8yt83KvAq77AdqpsPYpfuOOvpLDZA-r7JI14KT1rdr9isIeDZPLj0rYW17vqlYvWVC1dBdiU5kWRpGgPTjMIrTI6KMKXzOykOtfAIWf0VFYJe2gcY5_sjTd3OQ4QdTJt9lfJRF6FES1xosspmlWFusGItXWo8dPVlSg_snc3tAjBH8zrvgv6KgcsuIH74hbxv_6NZw3oHCRgsJWWIixIStnno4UKnxI5tl--YgHZ_DVX9nHe5uyUkQxJDu2ekD1o_l9eFjvPNLM2VypWH8b2PPgNLEhugCeND1MvkEVcIKn5VoCfyRa4Tmwrzg3T2D9bUu3J56bAJnZl-kek-O6Yndyh4xnhEPR0KQq4rkWLhLNX9__pjFZeqUcTkmrEL0Uk-RSUa2xN_mYEsrP0N1kQ9WrzPeLwrJYoXvTN2ldLr7luIt-IBu8TI800G5wCG0WI4C-Zr9fIj_62cidRCdY5ll3juYga8Z2bX1RVSaE-JUI5Z8siqMfzwoo5wCQi3ohO6xubQHRCVXeLqF3Jys2yKgNZogYk_A7AksRTidy_-E9K0W0UcjA8Le_yFQdeC6_YLp4IdRqdA=w1003-h670-no
the bracket install looks pretty simple. Did you have any wiring issues with the Rigids or the ARB indicator lights? Are they just plug and play and work off the factory switch?

the bracket install looks pretty simple. Did you have any wiring issues with the Rigids or the ARB indicator lights? Are they just plug and play and work off the factory switch?

Turn signals work fine tapped into the factory wiring. I wired my fog lights to a separate switch panel, but I'm sure it would work using the factory switch considering how low amp draw they are.

Looks good but you might want to flip your passenger side turn signal as the white lighted portion should be on the outside portion of the truck like it is on the driver side.
I know man .. of course I realized that after I buttoned everything up :bang: .. I am hoping I can flip it without taking off the entire bracket

I also wanted to brighten up the standard ARB fogs. Here is the solution the guys came up with (as they were wiring USB ports, backup & bumper lights, light bar, and a bunch more electrical): 6000K (to match IPF LED H11 & HB 3/4 headlights & brights) LED’s custom fit into the ARB housing. Sealed H2O proof, bright, and a huge improvement.

upload_2018-6-9_23-15-15.jpeg

upload_2018-6-9_23-15-44.jpeg

Last edited:
@schob24, could you post a day time close up picture of how the rigid lights fit into the 4'' opening in the slee bracket? Also, does anyone know how many amps the factory fog light switch is safe to handle? Thanks!

@schob24, could you post a day time close up picture of how the rigid lights fit into the 4'' opening in the slee bracket? Also, does anyone know how many amps the factory fog light switch is st afe to handle? Thanks!

I doubt the switch itself will be the limiting factor. The wire gauge in the factory harness is pretty small... maybe 18 but more likely 20-22 awg. I forget exactly but definitely noted it was smaller than expected when I recently wired Baja Designs Squadron Pros to the stock harness. The Squadrons take up to 3A each so I'm probably pushing the limit of the conductor. I'll probably go back and install some relays at some point.

Thanks @indycole. I just received my Baja Designs Squadron Racer Editions which have Wattage/Amps: 40W / 2.90A, and I wanted to wire them into the factory fog light switch and wires if that would be possible. They did come with a wiring harness.....

I also wanted to brighten up the standard ARB fogs. Here is the solution the guys came up with (as they were wiring USB ports, backup & bumper lights, light bar, and a bunch more electrical): 6000K (to match IPF LED H11 & HB 3/4 headlights & brights) LED’s custom fit into the ARB housing. Sealed H2O proof, bright, and a huge improvement.

View attachment 1719455

Can you tell me the specs of this LED globe please? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom