ARB bumper turn signal modification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I could swear I've seen some mention about adding parking lights to the turn signals on a ARB bumper but I can't find it for the life of me. If anyone out there has done this could you please point me to the right thread and/or tell me how to go about doing this modification. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I have a ARB non-winch bumper for sale $400.00/OBO that is in excellent condition. The tow hole dealy-thing on the drivers side is very slight tweaked inward and the finish has a very slight thin linear mare on the drivers side that is not really all that noticable and is not through the powder coat. I would have been happy to have kept it on my Cruiser but my insurance company replaced it because they said they would repair the truck to its orginal condition. I'm in Seattle. PM me if interested

So now you have 2 non-winch ARB bars?

Yup! I know many of the mud forum members prefer the winch ARB bumper. For me, I just don't feel I need to accrue the extra expense and weight of a winch for the type of wheeling I do. It would definitely be nice to have for a "just in case" basis, but personally I just can't justify it for my daily driver.

sent you pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom