AR15 Black Rifle Armorers Wrench (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Am sooooo close on getting it all together. Am making some final adjustments and then will release the new design. I hope this week I will kick off the laser cutting shop and will have them in a few days after that. Will get them to the coater and perhaps a few days later will get them ready for shipment. Stay tuned....

Hey,

I can't remember if I ever posted back here, but this is by far the BEST armorer tool for an AR out there. I went to bushmaster's armor's course a few years ago, and I have ten years in the gun business. It's hard for me to ever give 5 stars to a gun product. This thing is tough, heavy duty, and won't break. The other tools I have used in the past have bent or broken in 1-2 castle nut removals. Thanks!

I am going to pass this on to my coworkers and see if I can get you some business. I totally forgot about it, as I've not been home in the last year for more than a week.

Thanks again.

Wait until the next design. Totally different and better in many ways. Is a bit bigger, but you will see why. Appreciate the kinds words and let me know if your coworkers are interested. I have been working on this new design and testing the strength of the wrench this past week. It failed at 200 ft-lbs, so doing some minor tweaks to get it perfect (failure will be well above 200 ft-lbs). For those of you waiting for it, sorry it is taking so long. Full time jobs seem to get it the way...lol. The wait will be worth it.

Okay...have some samples available (5 total) for a discounted cost and are for real world testing (beyond my own personal testing). Will sell them without coating (as seen in the pic in this post and at the beginning of the thread). These samples will be offered to the first that showed interest. I apologize if I missed someone, but have been bombarded with requests. The cost will be 27 plus shipping.

picture.php

First offered to (in this order and will update the post as they decide):
1. FJMOSES
2. tcb
3. krzyabncanuck
4. Bull Moose
5. NorCal Cruiser
6. Singha
7. scotia
8. BrettinSanAntonio
9. DallasFJ40
10. ThreeFJman

So let me explain some of the commonalities and differences from the original design.

Commanalities:
1. Same precise CNC laser cut steel
2. Ability to remove both standard barrel nuts and free float barrel nuts
3. Hardened steel pins
4. 5/8" and 3/4" slots for receiver extensions and standard flash hiders
5. Carbine/M4 stock castle nut removal
6. 1/2" torque wrench or breaker bar socket
7. Same lifetime guarantee

New Design Features:
1. No interchangable adapters (all integrated into one wrench for simplicity and ultimate reliability)
2. Includes AR10 and DPMS LR-308 free float barrel nut removal capabilities along with the standard AR10, DPMS, and AR15 standard nut removal capabilities
3. Free Float Handguard locking nut wrench feature for removing and installing locking not on various manufacturer's handguard.
4. 1/2" torque wrench or breaker bar socket on both ends of the wrench.
5. Tested to well over 200 ft-lbs without failure.

The final finish will be a black oxide finish. Have gotten samples done in this finish and it is beautiful. I hope to get a sample of this in the next few days to show.

I will order a few more and will wait for some feedback from the first 5 buyers (as mentioned, am offering at a discounted cost - final costing will be based on a few factors that I haven't gotten resolution on yet, but will most likely be $5 - $8 more than what I am offering these samples for). For those on the list, I will send you a PM with this thread info and would ask that you confirm if you are interested in one.

Last edited:
e-mail sent.

Think I replied to everyone that has contacted me. If not, send me a quick note here on my email. Ordered another 5 samples for protoypes. Should be able to fill the entire list now.

Last edited:
Yes, I had pm'd you about a month ago about one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom