SOLD AR: Built, Rust free 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SOLD

Trying this again. I am not looking for any comments or feedback regarding pricing so please only comment if you have an interest in purchasing the truck.

Year: 2006
Make: Toyota
Model: Land Cruiser
Mileage: 115,2xx
Color: Thundercloud
Price: $28,250

Recent maintenance all done by Toyota dealership:
-Alternator (08/01/2019 at 110,828 miles) $766.48
-Timing belt, water pump, drive belts and front CV axle boots (08/09/2019 at 110,942 miles $1696.79
-oil change and tire rotation (09/16/2019) $163
- I had all of the fluids inspected while it was in the shop for these services. The dealership said that they were in good shape and did not need to be changed at this time. I also had them look over the brakes and was told that they have plenty of life left and do not need to be serviced.

Modifications (rough estimate):
ARB front bumper: $1300
ARB rear bumper with tire swing out: $2250
Old man emu suspension lift: $1000
Warn M8000S: $1000
Lightforce lamps: $400
Safari snorkel: $500
HID headlights
Rock sliders
(5) Nitto Terra Grapplers 275/70/r18 with roughly 6,000 miles on them
JBL GTO speakers and Infiniti basslink powered subwoofer/amp

This is a very very clean truck with no accidents on file and no known paintwork. The color is thundercloud metallic and this was a non AHC vehicle from the factory. I purchased it from a land cruiser enthusiast who owned 5 fj40s and a 2018 200. Despite the modifications I have not taken it off road and I don’t believe that the previous owner did either. I had intentions of using this for camping but just have not had the time. I have taken it back and forth to Houston (1200 miles round trip) and drive it to work a couple of times a week. It performs flawlessly and everything operates as designed including the rear drop down DVD player.

There are 5-6 minor hail dents on the hood that could be taken out pretty easily by a PDR person. The driver’s seat bolster shows minor wear and the carpets could be steam cleaned if you are looking for perfection. The backseats and rear jump seats look new and I don’t think anyone ever sat in them.

It has been an Arkansas truck since new and does not have any rust anywhere on the truck as a result.

Thanks,

Kevin
(832)724-3421

179197DE-4157-487A-877E-CE35AEB1A10D.png

41B08748-3A74-4CF8-92BF-E7C42D76041E.png

B284D192-2CAC-41B1-BFD9-671031644902.png

F3688A71-8AB6-4038-A220-7F142389660D.png

172C29FA-D52E-4D16-8CEF-890FDA5EAD5E.png

Last edited:
Looks like a clean truck, and the price isn't bad at all for the stuff that comes with it, not to mention thunder cloud is probably the most sought after color on an LC. GLWS

Quick update: Just picked up the truck from the dealership where it was being looked over for a potential buyer.

The technician noted that the brake fluid was starting to look a bit dark so I went ahead and had them do a brake flush.

Other than that there were no issues found. It’s ready to go.

Clean cruiser. If I were in the market I'd give this serious consideration. GLWS!

What wheels are those?

Someone asked about the light production of the current setup. I don’t think anyone will have any problems seeing anything at night or if you are out in the woods.

the first picture is headlights only. The second is with brights and lamps both on.

C4F3BEC3-981A-40E1-BB88-2EBE66C85D83.jpeg

4F7840D6-BB35-4C99-8D27-AEFF7BA07D26.jpeg

I don’t feel like my data point is necessary since you and the other “market experts” that chimed in already know the market so well.

I will say to the others that are trying to sell a clean late model 100: the market is STRONG. Hold firm and your truck will sell.

Last edited:
Congrats, she was a nice one! Did it go to another Mud member?

Last edited:
I am satisfied with the sales price and had several backup offers that were within 90% of the asking price.

As I said: the market is incredibly strong.

I don’t feel like my data point is necessary since you and the other “market experts” that chimed in already know the market so well.

I will say to the others that are trying to sell a clean late model 100: the market is STRONG. Hold firm and your truck will sell.

But not for $32k...

90% of asking would be around $25,425. Given that you’d come down to $28,250.

Thanks for your service to the community. Congrats again on your sale.

And, FWIW, EVERY data point is important.

My initial $32k asking price was a feeler thread that got bombarded and deleted

I adjusted my price as I got more serious about selling. The backup offers that I mentioned were...backup offers...not selling price.

some more data: my eBay ads had over 4,000 total views with close to 70 watchers. I had serious conversations with 9-10 people. Most of those led to what I would call legitimate offers. A couple from this site, several through eBay, and surprisingly a large number from Autotrader (that’s a first for me).

In addition to those, there was what seemed like an infinite number of low ballers who all used bogus “data” to justify their borderline offensive low offers. The low ballers came mostly from this site excluding the doofus who offered $4k on eBay.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom