Appalachia Cruisers pic of the day (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the rear weighed down that much, or have you returned the rear springs to stock?

I returned to stock springs and stick height. I need mine to be the family adventure hauler right now. So the lift and MTs aren't really needed.

Gotcha. Thought it looked lower than the pic I saw on the for sale thread.

I got my UZJ last year and it has 265's on it unfortunately. I'm going to use them up before getting new tires. I'd like to gain a little lift beforehand, so I can get the right size tire under it. I don't know if I'll be able to go full OME with T-bars, or if I'll have to go spacer and crank T-bars.

How was your ride and handling with T-bars cranked? Did you notice anything negative? Harsh ride? Any issues with the front end? Excessive tire wear? I haven't researched much yet to see what others have experienced, but I need to start very soon.

The PO didn't put the full lift on my 100. They added he rear springs and cranked the torsion bars. They did add the OME shocks all around. They didn't do the diff drop, or the spacers up front.

I think the steering always felt "off" with the previous setup. Not bad, just a little vague. Now that it is back lower it seems better.

Ride seemed fine previously. I hear the tires a lot more now. I don't think the lift combo was on lol my enough to cause issues with tire wear or any other components.

Thanks for the feedback.

IMG_2459.JPG

IMG_3149.PNG
IMG_3150.PNG

Saw where the cruisers were part of a video of the Cars and Coffee event. We even had a good sized crowd. The guy with the camera said "looks like a land cruiser over there, oh wait. Theirs a bunch of them!"

I've been sort out of the loop for the past year or so, so I thought I would post a pic. We bought a house last year and moved from a neighborhood with .25 acre lots and HOA rules to a 2.5 acre mini-farm. We now have chickens, a huge garden and lots of things to keep me busy. It also seems that with my kids getting more involved in school stuff, making it meetings has been difficult. I will post a pic of the tractor I bought a few weeks ago...sitting in my barn. My 3-year old loves it...

IMG_5752.JPG

Saw this while heading home. It was heading east on Emory towards Gibbs area
20190308_140714.jpg

Was working an extra job last night and saw this guy
20210929_195036.jpg
20210929_195048.jpg

Cool

Can’t remember if I ever posted this photo from last Fall’s 70 Series Meet & Greet. 😊
9A05ED59-82BE-4129-A87B-FF62881187CD.jpeg

Thanks for the pic! Appreciate you posting it up.

Nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom