Appalachia Cruisers Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meetings for remainder of 2022

November

November 8th, 2022 - 6:00pm
Aubrey’s Cedar Bluff

December
December 13th, 2022 - 6:00pm
Sweet Peas Downtown

2023 - TBA, will look for some feedback over next two meetings to get a schedule in place with additional venues

Nik
Can't make it this week, out of town, looking forward to the next one!

Sounds good! See you next month.

Nik

Yes sir, at this point will be 2nd Tuesday of the month. We may take a vote next meetings to see if certain days/weeks are better.

Will post up location once officially sorted, probably next day or so.

Nik

In lieu of the meeting this week, we will have a trail ride on Jan 21, 2023.

In place of our January meeting we will have a trail ride on Saturday January 21st at Windrock Park.

We plan to get started at 8:30 at Hardees in Oliver Springs, meet at 8 if you want to grab some of their gourmet breakfast.

We will base the trail ride on the trucks/drivers/weather that morning, however we expect the ride to be an easyish/medium trail and a enjoyable day for everyone to be off the trail by 3 PM.

If possible, please let the group know who will attend so we have an idea on group size etc.

I look forward to seeing everyone on the trail!!!

Looking forward to seeing you there! Should be a fun ride.

So far here is the count I have :

Me 40
Shawn 80
Evan 80
John 40
Jon 80
Andy 100
Keith 60

OK, starting to get excited!

Question for the ride; maybe a little late to ask, but just occurred to me. What radio format/standard do you usually use?

Looks like I'll be there guys. First meeting, so this'll be great. Dominic - BJ70. My buddy JD is an LX470 and is a maybe. Any hazing I should be aware of?
Excellent!

PM me your contact information when you have a chance and we will add you to the group that is on the run Saturday!

Nope, no hazing, but we all have a chance to stack a few rocks on the trails when needed!

Looks like a nice 70 Series, I look forward to checking it out!

2M for most that have communication. But if you don’t have one we’ll have you in the middle somewhere! 😎

Plus, Kevin is bringing an extra so all should be good.

Nik

Look forward to it Dominic.

No hazing. :)

Nik

58811202-18FE-4FB6-BB36-82259A969D0A.jpeg
DBEB9B35-D632-4EC7-A30D-93B045D384C5.jpeg
536FAE35-7209-4997-B78C-DB37FD7780BE.jpeg
E291728F-77FD-4C15-83B2-B1CFC35A6703.jpeg
FE34C028-24EC-479D-A9C6-0AA150297F1B.jpeg
E7DC8D31-B2C0-4511-8717-7D6728A665BB.jpeg

Great trail Day, didn’t get many pics however here are a few including the line-up minus 2 cool trucks!

Trail 22. 10 Trucks In 10 out, including some cool recovery in some deep ruts where where a few high centered and we helped a stuck Jeep a couple times along the way!

Last edited:
I was riding with JD in the white LX470...
he just sent me pics of a nice pop out repair job on the bumper corner.
HO LEE SHEET was that NOT and easy or even moderate trail!
JD amazed me with his driving given what condition the trail was in.
Being new to off roading after picking up my 05 LX 470 late last year I'm super glad I just road along and didn't bring my rig!
BUT... nice to meet everyone and get some additional insight into trail running.

Had a blast guys! Look forward to the next ride. Was good seeing all the new rigs out there with us on the trails. Always good when 10 in - 10 out. 😁

Only a little carnage…

Nik

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom