Anyone want to split a donor 60? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found an 85 donor 60 for $700. All I need is the engine, but there are plenty of parts that could be sold or used to easilly pay for the vehicle. However, I do not want to commit to the entire vehicle, even though I know it would be profitable for me down the road. I am willing to put in $200 for the engine and transfer case, the rest is for whoever.

The front axle would fetch $350, the wheels which are in good shape would get $50, the tranny $100, and plenty of other items that could be used for a 60 build.

It runs, and can be driven home. But it has a wrecked driver door, and the usuall rust. He is holding it for me until friday. After that he is taking the next offer, which was $600. So let me know if anyone is interested.

Jeremy

It looks like Sherman FJ62 and I have found a better deal.

85 Toyota Land Cruiser

He will take $600 for it someone wants it by tomorrow. Otherwise the other guy is going to be there Sat. with $600. PM me if you want his number.

Jeremy

Just got back into town and got your message. If you end up picking up the one with Sherman I may still be interested in the front axle if it is available.

How bad is that 60 that you were looking at? Think it would make it through hunting season? My girlfriend may kill me! :D

Yes, and it is complete enough that the Sullivans nazis won't kill you. Better contact him soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom