Anyone ordering anything from Sleeoffroad? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
I need a tiny item that costs almost as much to ship so if you're ordering something big, which most things are from that awesome place, let me know! Otherwise, I'll start fabbing.....

Thanks.

How soon can these be made for you, I might be headed that way in a couple of weeks to get some stuff from RCI

Thanks Coop, I was just razzing Ali. I haven't ordered them.

Thanks Bruce, the parts I want are in stock but let me weigh the pros/cons of having you carry vs me going to Pagosa for a pickup. My "tiny" item may now be not so tiny, still deciding. Of course, anytime in Pagosa is a good time for me so that's a no biggie. Will you be going to Golden?

Thanks Bruce, the parts I want are in stock but let me weigh the pros/cons of having you carry vs me going to Pagosa for a pickup. My "tiny" item may now be not so tiny, still deciding. Of course, anytime in Pagosa is a good time for me so that's a no biggie. Will you be going to Golden?
ordered my Skids about 10 days ago and their lead times say 2-4 weeks

Ali, you get this taken care of? Looks like I'll be down to ABQ about once a quarter so if you still need it, let me know.

I haven't yet so thank you. Will you be stopping by Slee for something?

I haven't yet so thank you. Will you be stopping by Slee for something?
No but we drive by there every other weekend or so. And I've been looking for an excuse to drop in and check it out too...

ordered my Skids about 10 days ago and their lead times say 2-4 weeks
Looks like my skids are now 4-8 weeks out. Sorry I couldn’t help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom