Anyone need a US spec 1994 Owner's manual? - Update it has been taken. Thanks for playing. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
danspassionforcars.blogspot.com
Not sure why I have this, but when I bought my 97 LC, it had a 94 owner's manual, in addition to the 97 one. If someone is in need of one, no clue if they are easily available or not, but it's yours for free, just pay for any postage if you're not local. I'm in the San Francisco bay area (east bay).

Not sure why I have this, but when I bought my 97 LC, it had a 94 owner's manual, in addition to the 97 one. If someone is in need of one, no clue if they are easily available or not, but it's yours for free, just pay for any postage if you're not local. I'm in the San Francisco bay area (east bay).
maybe trade the 97 for a 94. let the guy keep the 97 book. problem solved lol jk nice of you to offer it for free. im sure someone will like to add it to their box

maybe trade the 97 for a 94. let the guy keep the 97 book. problem solved lol jk nice of you to offer it for free. im sure someone will like to add it to their box
I think my wife would kill me. But creative solution. The book has been claimed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom