Anyone near the bay? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just moved to San Jose about 2 months ago.

Got my HJ61 finally up and running after a trans & fuel injector rebuild, still a work in progress, but she climbs hills better then my beater fj62.

A good amount of 80s show up. I’ll be there .

F4E35626-EBBF-4513-B456-6AD4C3E4345C.png

Hi, I'm in the Bay for another two weeks, it seems like one of my CV boots is making noise (and apparently it's torn, anyway) so I'd like to take my LX 470 to a shop to get it replaced before driving ~5k miles back to Massachusetts. Will also need an oil change and an alignment. Where does everyone get their vehicles serviced?

Currently in Palo Alto (which means $$$), but I'm happy to go pretty much anywhere that's within like a 30 minute walk from a CalTrain station. My priorities are 1) getting good work done, and 2) not getting ripped off.

Hi, I'm in the Bay for another two weeks, it seems like one of my CV boots is making noise (and apparently it's torn, anyway) so I'd like to take my LX 470 to a shop to get it replaced before driving ~5k miles back to Massachusetts. Will also need an oil change and an alignment. Where does everyone get their vehicles serviced?

Currently in Palo Alto (which means $$$), but I'm happy to go pretty much anywhere that's within like a 30 minute walk from a CalTrain station. My priorities are 1) getting good work done, and 2) not getting ripped off.
THE place for any work in Bay Area is Gary at MudRak but that’s Sonoma. I’ve heard good things about The 4x4 shop in Livermore but never been there. Should be some good recs closer to your location coming soon

Hey guys. I know this is random, but does anyone have any info on this 97 LC? It’s located in milipitas currently, but has been serviced at Valley Hybrid in San Fran. I’m working out a deal on it, but I’m in WA state and the seller is interesting. Just hopeing someone local might know about the rig. Thanks guys!
BE5D8F0E-43B7-493C-802D-D5FB0FEE1CCF.jpeg

I am going to hollister with another 80 if you guys want to join. Saturday 6/17 at 10am

2CE30975-3A70-4648-AE8D-627AA8568288.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom