Anyone just have to have a gray 2019 LC with 15K miles... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There was one on the showroom floor today at Toyota of Kirkland near Seattle. I was in having my 2018 LC 15K service and noticed it. It did not seem to be a CPO car, had Michelin Latitude tires with a black interior, and was in excellent condition inside and out. I neglected to get the VIN number and there was no price listed.

Yes, that's it. The description says black, but it's actually gray in color.

Seems way overpriced, but that's only my opinion. I must admit the gray color looked nice though. I should mention that I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in this vehicle. I'm only trying to do someone a favor who may be looking for one.

Yes, that's it. The description says black, but it's actually gray in color.

Seems way overpriced, but that's only my opinion. I must admit the gray color looked nice though. I should mention that I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in this vehicle. I'm only trying to do someone a favor who may be looking for one.

And $12K more than I did in March for my ‘21 with 10 miles. Prices were already high in the Seattle area back then, so I flew 1500 miles to pick mine up. In the end a cool road trip and some cost savings. Unfortunately those wanting a 200 now prices are high everywhere.

Complete with a Tesla monitor. I'd say that is sketchy at best.

New prices for something someone already played with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom