Anyone in the Seattle area recommended for PPI? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all,

I’m seeking a garage or even a member here who’d be willing to conduct a PPI for an HDJ81 in Kirkland WA. I’m on the opposite coast but interested in a truck at an importer. Willing to pay for someone’s time. Thanks all

Got a link to it? Depending on if it's a dealer or a private party importer I might be able to tell you about them.
it's from Speedworks NW, if you have any experience or opinion on them. I have mostly seen good reviews. I've seen only a few negative, but they didn't quite seem too accurate based on peoples' responses to what they were angry about

My land cruiser is from speed works. I bought it from the kid who bought it there.

He seemed to have a good experience.

My land cruiser is from speed works. I bought it from the kid who bought it there.

He seemed to have a good experience.
Thanks for adding this. They def seem to
Have a good rep from people who buy JDM Cars like skylines etc in the racer world. The FB group about bad importers have only had two bad reviews I saw from them, and one of them had a changed review because they fixed the issue, the other one, it didn’t seem like a very strong case for a bad review and a lot of people jumped in with their .02 as to why it wasn’t quite a valid stance for a bad review

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom