Anyone in Fairfax area can look at an '80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the ever continuing hunt, found an 80 in Va. Too far for a causal test drive trip. Anyone near there can take a look at it? Been working on the price, and the truck looks clean, just need a set of hands on the wheel, and a butt in the seat to make sure it drives the same. Or, if you have dealt with this dealer. Don't trust dealers.
Here is the link: 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser 4dr 4WD Beige 4 Dr. Wagon. A Toyota Land Cruiser at Dudley Martin Chevrolet Manassas VA
I have an LX close by, but the LC interior is much nicer, and this is a family hauler first and foremost.

Thank you,

Jeremy

Wish I had time to run over and check it out for you. Not sure if I'd be the best person for the job anyway since I've never driven one. Post up in the Capital Land Cruiser Club forum and I bet someone will run over and look at it for you.... We've go a number of 80 guys over there..

I can go check it for you. Anything you really want me to look at.

I had determined the interior has been redone, I am looking for mechanically sound, drives straight, smooth, and true, and that it does not appear to have any body work. Thank you very much.

If you make it over there, please call me on my mobile, 205.563.1150, we are heading out tomorrow for a day trip.

Regards,

Jeremy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom