Anyone have a wiring diagram for 100 Series Front turn signal wiring? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There are three wires coming into the front bulb housings. Anyone happen to know which of the two positives do what, based on their color and marking?
IMG_3287.JPG

Thank you sir. I love how it's called a Station Wagon in the EWD. The "HEADLIGHT W/ DRL" diagrams only go to 2002... does that mean it's the same for 2004+, or is there another manual that covers that? The hazard signals, and beam level diagrams are provided for 2004+.

I'm wiring up some fancy new headlights with halos, and it's proving to be much more complicated than I thought to wire up the halos. Wiring on left and right for DRL seems to be different. Going to be cool when I figure it out, though!

IMG_3281.JPG
IMG_3282.JPG

I’m not sure what the wiring differences are after 2004. I do know the headlights for 06-07 are different than earlier years, so very well might be different wiring schematic.

I’m not sure what the wiring differences are after 2004. I do know the headlights for 06-07 are different than earlier years, so very well might be different wiring schematic.
any idea how to find those diagrams for 06-07? i'm having no luck.

Hooking up some new halos and quad projectors on my 06, and needing diagrams for the "HEADLIGHT w/ DAYTIME RUNNNING LIGHTS.

Thanks~

Putting some new projectors and DRL halo's on my 06, and needing to sort out how the Daytime Running Lights are wired. Other posted EWDs only show that Headlights w/ DRL section to 2002...

Thanks!

I have the '04 EWD, would that be any help?

From the ‘07 land cruiser EWD

aging fleet! yes, 07 is great. turns out the pages i really need are the ones that deal with the HEADLIGHTS RHS, and HEADLIGHTS W/DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHTS LHD. could you pretty please post those???!!!

@porkandcorn, these along with the others previously posted are about everything related to the front lights.

F9ACA3A1-7B24-48B4-8169-64C96E261B7D.jpeg

610A29D7-DFE9-46CF-9070-FF14650B9A14.jpeg

3D0E78FA-2F54-49F1-8DCF-7CF9933D4225.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom