Anyone have a 31x10.50x15 for sale in NOVA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Max.Powerzz

Cruisers and Art!
Threads
Hey Guys,

I'm in a bit of a bind and am in need of a 31x10.50x15 tire. Anybody have one for sale? I have a side-wall bulge in my tire and my spare is too small, so I can't drive the cruiser. I was going to buy some 33's this week but just found out I have some extra school costs that are eating that money up so they will have to wait. In the meantime I figured I'd buy a used 31 to run for a few months. Anyone have one to sell? I'm about a mile from the Toyota dealership where we have club meetings so could safely drive the truck there at this week's meeting.

Thanks!
Jeff

I have four sitting in my garage, you are welcome to borrow as long as you want. You can keep the wheel and tire forever for the low cost of $10 even. The tires have lots (almost new) of tread but are old and most probably have some dryrot in them. 31x10.5x15 on a 8x15 white wagon wheel with 3.75 BS. Oh, and they are Goodyear Wrangler tires.

Last edited:
Thanks John! I'd love to buy one from you, or how about I rent it for the same price and give it back in a few months so you still have a full set of 4? Are you coming to the meeting this week?

I'd make John install it for that price :grinpimp:

bk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom