Anybody looking for a 40?! This one needs a new home ....... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up the hauling capacity from your 100? :idea: What about a low mileage Pinzgauer? Plenty of room for the family, and already equipped with gun mounts and a Warn winch.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5016235045.html

100 left me for a camry 2 years ago!!!! I have a 2 hour commute each day.

so to recap we have a camry and a honda van and my only jollies are taking doorless humvees to the training area.

George, sorry we trashed your for sale thread. the guys that have commented have decided to collectively give you $16k for the 40 and give it to me.......checks in the mail, look for a Richland zipcode stamp coming your way.

Last edited:
I'll take it! Knew CLC would come thru .....

Lol

Someone should fly out to CA to buy the rig, wheel it at Rubithon with Georg's outlaw run, and drive it back.
That should make for a nice Toyota Trails article and most excellent summer adventure that does not get you thrown in Jail or divorced.

Looking at the upgrades, ARB lockers, H55f transmission, 83 rear axle, etc., you can tell the previous owner spent some serious money to get the rig built and was not cobbled together by some redneck with a AC stick welder.

Bawahahahahaha

Bossman that is some funny sh!t right there!!!!!

Ok. Looks like we found a new home for the 40. And I'm stoked that it's staying in the "family".

I'll let the future owner post up when he feels it's appropriate.

Congrats !!!!!!!!

Georg

Ok. Looks like we found a new home for the 40. And I'm stoked that it's staying in the "family".

I'll let the future owner post up when he feels it's appropriate.

Congrats !!!!!!!!

Georg

Happy to be of service. ;):beer:

Funny...when I got home and unloaded everything, this was the first thread I saw. Had Georg previously sprung this truck over, done a cut and turn, and put crawler gears in the split case, it would have been sold Sunday afternoon :)

Sounds like 4 days work for Jrob and crew...

would the real 40 owner please stand up…. please stand up

:poof:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom