Any1 Running 315/75 16 Nitto's? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If so, can you post a pic? I saw a set of 315/75 16's on a F250 Super Duty and the Nitto Grappler's look a little taller and wider than the BFG and MTR.

TIA.

315 70/16 MTR BARELY fit up front (w/o spacer). There is only 1/8" opening gap between the rubber wall and the upper arm.

As a matter of fact, part of the upper arm surface closest to the rubber wall is sparkly clean but not rubbed from the rushing air while the rest of upper arm is still dirty!

Cheers,

I had a '99 100 series with 315/75 16 MTR's and your right about the tire nearly rubbing on the upper arm. I think I had something like a 1/4" gap, never rubbed though.

If the 315 Nitto's are a bit wider, I was going to install spacers to push out the wheel a bit.

I think I'm going to ask Discount tire to bring in a couple stes of tires for comparison.

Snook said:
315 70/16 MTR BARELY fit up front (w/o spacer). There is only 1/8" opening gap between the rubber wall and the upper arm.

As a matter of fact, part of the upper arm surface closest to the rubber wall is sparkly clean but not rubbed from the rushing air while the rest of upper arm is still dirty!

Cheers,

Am I correct to conclude that one can only run with the 315/70 MTR's with the OME (~1.5in) lift. It does not seem like they would fit on a stock ride?

rzpapp said:
Am I correct to conclude that one can only run with the 315/70 MTR's with the OME (~1.5in) lift. It does not seem like they would fit on a stock ride?

You are correct. I had OME rear and Sway-a-Way torsion bars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom