any 40's in S.E. MA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That 45 wagon is mine. Prices are always negotiable. Love to sell it locally so I can negotiate visitation rights!

I also have a 55 and a 45 pickup on the way.

Denzil Desouza at Desouza's auto on 3A Plymouth (109 Sandwich St) has a few kicking around. his number is 508-746-7557. Great Toyota mechanic and does some light restos. Does a lot of repairs for nantucket residents. I have a troopy there now.

Oh yeah....welcome to MUD!!!!:flipoff2: (official welcome sign)

what are you looking to spend... you would be hard pressed to find a better truck than this for $11k...
fj40.jpg

• 33s with 90% tread left
  • fresh paint 1.5 years ago
  • non US spec 4speed (lower 1st gear)
  • ARB lockers front and rear
  • custom cage
  • interior duralined
  • shackle reversal
  • alcan 4" custom leafs
  • more...

Have to agree with Dave, that 40 ran with us at Northfield
2 years ago, Its a fantastic rig!

he has not been out since that run. he has been offroad 2x with the paint job. once in northfield and thanks once with ma-bell

looking and trying to see what is out there or maybe parked or tucked away in this neck of the woods...what to spend and what condition, I guess when I come across the right one then I'll know. Thanks for posting aand letting me know if you hear of something.

what are you looking to spend... you would be hard pressed to find a better truck than this for $11k...
fj40.jpg

• 33s with 90% tread left
  • fresh paint 1.5 years ago
  • non US spec 4speed (lower 1st gear)
  • ARB lockers front and rear
  • custom cage
  • interior duralined
  • shackle reversal
  • alcan 4" custom leafs
  • more...

I should have bought this one instead of building one.

Very true. I am hoping to actually get some work done on my pile of parts this weekend. If I do then I will take plenty of pictures.

There was one for sale in Middleboro. The next time I stop in to see a friend over there, I'll look for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom