Another use for the center console 'pocket' (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

spressomon

glutton
SILVER Star
Threads
Went wheel'n today and we used our Motorola radios to keep in contact with each vehicle on the trail. My Motorola 2-way fits perfectly in the little console pocket. I added a piece of velcro to the back (which attaches to my hunting vest); but the velcro also keeps the radio rattle-free and snug enough, in the console pocket, for off-roading...and easy to reach, hear, etc.
Console pocket.jpg

Man, you gotta have that Power switched engaged dude if you wanna be cool. :D

That and the "fog" lights are the only things that do not work on my LC...

Yet another fine example of the MANY incredible and life-changing possibilities that this seemingly innocent little pocket holds !! (O.K. , so I am easily entertained)...

I still say that pocket is the best 8 bucks I have EVER spent !!

OK.. its time for a competiton...who can come up with the most impressive use for this pocket ??
(Too bad it isnt big enough to hold my .40 ...or a 40oz..lol !!)

Trust me though....Anyone with a 100 must invest in one..as it is, the storage is a little, uh, shall we say..on the scarce side ??....(Now if they could just make a pocket to the left of the steering wheel (where all that wasted space around the mirror and vent window switches is) big enough to hold some spare friggin` change !! *Its a good thing I dont smoke because I use the ashtray as a coin
holder !!..lol )

You paid $8?! My stealer wants $20.00.

I was slightly surprised.

Getting up my nerve to bother Cruiser-Dan from now on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom