Another Tire Question - Firestone Destination MT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes, I already did a search and not much info on the Firestone Destination MT. I met some guys from a local 4x4 club that highly recommended them over the Bridgestone AT I am currently running. I'm looking at the 286 75R 16 from Tirerack.

Most of my offroading is Sierra type trail runs....loose, rocky, sandy and snow.

Thanks in advance if you have any info or would recommend something else.

David...

I do not have any personal experience with them... they do have an impressive list of features. The 3 ply sidewall w/ some tread is of great benefit. They also have a more modern 'rubber' compound. If they made larger sizes, I would definetly consider them. BTW, nice cars!

They look pretty good but probably don't get many reviews because of the limited amount of sizes...

These tires get great reviews from Tire rack. Wish they made bigger 16's.

OK, I'm going to pull the trigger and order a set. I'll give a review once I get some use out of them. You will probably see a set of my bridgestone AT's mounted to a set of primax wheels on ebay soon.

BTW, bjowett....the allroad is for sale. Not as much fun as the S4 but it can hold a lot of stuff and get you there fast. Especially with the engine now tuned to about 310hp

Silver, I'm about to pull the trigger myself.
You go first and take 'er out wheeling then let me know. ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom