Another New Member in Charleston (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.dustinryan.com
Hey all, just joined UC and wanted to say hi. I have a 95fzj80 pretty much stock but hope to mod it soon. Looking forward to some trail rides upstate and just getting off the pavement.

:cheers:

Dustin

1995 fzj80 toyota landcruiser.JPG

Welcome!

I dig the white. Good luck with it.

Welcome Dustin! What are your mod plans?

Thanks for the warm welcome,

I would like to get the ome heavy lift, arb winch bumper, metal tech sliders, 4x4 labs rear bumper, dual gel battery setup, inti rack, winch, rear cargo drawers and a few other goodies like a fridge and a roof top tent.
Time frame depends on the real estate market as I am a real estate agent and the market is brutal right now.

I would like to have the truck set up within a year as we would like to drive to Costa Rica next summer after my girlfriend graduates nursing school.

Looking forward to riding some trails around here and meeting more cruiser people too. :cheers:

Was out in Ion Swamp today looking for hogs, found some good off the beaten path trails with tons of hog signs, could even hear and smell them at one point.

Dustin

Cold :beer: is always good!! That is why I need the fridge in the back :D

Welcome. I am another Charleston 80 owner. Nice white 80! If you ever need anything let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom