Wanted Another H55 into FJ62 swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, new to mud here but have been following the site ever since I picked up my cruiser back in 2013. At 323k, the old a440 is finally starting to give up the ghost. So I wandered over to Broadway Toyota in Portland this morning and pulled the trigger on an h55 - I should be picking it up monday or tuesday this coming week. Long story short, I'm looking for any and all parts/advice for getting this project underway (hopefully before summer comes and goes!). So far all I have is a receipt from toyota saying I just bought a really expensive red and white box from the parts department.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

X2 for Georg.

also there have been a few recent thread in the tech section about this subject:
60-Series Wagons

there is a lengthy list of new and used stuff that will be required.

53E0C9B1-ACC5-4986-9751-A6812BCA3454.jpeg
I’ll be happy to help. We’ve completed this conversion numerous times starting roughly in 2005.

This one just left Thursday, heading back home to Chicago.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids & Cruiser Brothers
Shop 209-475-8808

Thanks for the replies! Georg I'll give you a call tomorrow to pick your brain on the subject. That pig looks clean! Same color as mine, but mine has some battle scars and a couple hundred lbs of steel bumpers I fabbed up last year
IMG_0725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom