another 80 in the hills (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just wanted to say hello to any other toyota guys in the hills. from RC, i've talked to a few of you guys already around town .bought the 80 a little over a year ago now i need to come to a meeting.

SAM_0299.jpg

Nikki's Nikon 336.jpg

Hey Deny I will have to show you my Dad's 60. It is insane nice and 85,000 miles. Are you going to come to the Meeting this month? I am going to try and make it. I think they are doing a Toys for Tots Toy run too. Not sure when.

thatd be cool dan! id sure like to come to the meeting this month and see whats going on and see someother yotas. did a CDL switch mod to my 80 today. nice being able to lock center in while in 4h.

Nice 80!

The Toy Run to the Children's Home is December 21 at 10:00.

These were gift ideas: Personal CD Players (the kind that clip on and play one CD at a time w/headphones) new Headphones, AA Batteries, Skylander Giants figures, Eyewitness books, new puzzles, Craft and model kits, Tonka Trucks, movie passes & pizza/ice cream certificates, building sets like Legos, K'nex, Playmobil Sets and Lincoln Logs.

Thanks for coming to the meeting Deny. Hopefully we didn't scare you away after one meeting!!

Dan, do I need to send you the address of the meeting location? Didn't see you there!!

My wife seems to be Scheduling my life on every third Friday and Saturday of the month. I need to get my priorities straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom