Another 300 series. Not speculation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

great video.

Note that the “ZX” (luxury version?) has 24 degree approach angle. LOL. I bet that is the Lexus model that we will see here!

Great video. Interesting what he found in the PRE-production vehicle.

CRAWL is quieter and the CRAWL driving speed spread is better than LC200 BUT CRAWL gave up during a hill climb on the 300 (a software bug??). Suspension still soft (tow sag)…and not good if you add aftermarket front bumper (like LC200)…but flex is better in 300.

Axle lockers are quite slow to engage and dis-engage. And if you use ANY of the axle locker, then traction control on the other axle is dis-engage. Basically, you should either lock ALL the lockers or none at all. So, i assume that once you lock an axle locker, CRAWL and ATRAC shuts off.

No AHC. Only AVS (as seen in other Lexus cars/SUVs) along with e-KDSS. AVS adjusts shocks, transmission, steering, and throttle (?) to comfort, sport, standard, etc. But AVS does NOT adjust height like with AHC.

Acceleration is better in LC300 obviously. ATRAC is better overall. Better gearing all around due to transmission having more gears and lighter weight.

Oh, gas tank is 20% smaller than LC200? So, total of 15% decline in range. :( If true, then this is bad…my LC200 range is barely tolerable as is!

And as noted above, the luxury version of the LC300 has horrible approach angle. And without AHC to lift, it will remain horrible. And if Lexus LX300/750 is based on the Sahara ZX, then it will be pretty much useless off-road unless you do major face-lift.

Last edited:
Two air intakes on the gasser, interesting.

Before long we'll see dual snorkeled 300s! :D
had the same thought. Not sure I'd like that look. I'd just go to the scuba tank mod...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom