Annual Payette Draw Run 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The CSC grill will be onsite and available to use LEGALLY for cooking.

The CSC grill will be onsite and available to use LEGALLY for cooking.

IIRC the propellant bottle for said cooking device is setting on the shelf in my shop. Do you have another or is someone coming to get it?

I will bring mine. Thought about that earlier today and just don't have time to swing through there before tomorrow morning.

hmm hope the new fire at sunflower doesn't mess us up this weekend They say 87 is closed

I just seen there is a fire on the Bee Line and they have it closed just south of 188. Just a heads up.

So if its alright with everyone, lets do 3 pm as departure time from the Baja. Let others join up that cant make it till then. Its only an hour. Channel 4 on the CB.

I just seen there is a fire on the Bee Line and they have it closed just south of 188. Just a heads up.

So, how do we get there? :confused:

Edit: Just checked around and can't find anything that says 87 is closed entirely, but the adot website sucks balls, so I can't say for sure. It's like a trip back to 1997.

Last edited:
All is open.

Kevin, no need to bring it as mine is GTG. See you fellas tomorrow afternoon.

good deal on the 87 being open. Picked up the pop up trailer and generator tonight and im ready to hit the road!!!! I havent camped in 12 years(since living in CO)
photo.jpg

You bringing the night crawler Shannon?

Y'all have fun out there and take lots of pics. Ill add Florida pics if BP hasn't totally F'ed it up. Might run down to Lauderdale to go off shore. If my 40 catches wind of all this and not going, i have a feeling i'm in for a world of hurt!

good deal on the 87 being open. Picked up the pop up trailer and generator tonight and im ready to hit the road!!!! I havent camped in 12 years(since living in CO)

If your bringing a Generator...you can't consider it Camping.:flipoff2:

Shannon, If you fire that thing up in the middle of the night to activate the heater and shower, Ill just have to kill you...in a nicest way possible of course. :flipoff2:

ill be there at 3, if anyone checks back here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom