Annual Meeting Jan 7, 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still looking for a location for this important meeting. Is anyone willing to host in their home? We can order pizza and everyone bring their own refreshments. Don't want to burden our hosts. Or we may go back to a restaurant like Famous Dave's.

Election of officers is a priority. I'm running for President. Jonathan for Sect/Treas. We need someone to step up to take the VP slot. All positions are open to a vote if anyone wishes to run.

The other topic of discussion will be 2015 schedual of activities. We will not be leading the Kokopelli Overnighter this year but I'm sure many of our members will go to Cruise Moab as usual. I'd like to get many trips on the agenda at least through May.

Lastly we will be collecting dues which remain at $35 for individual or $50 for a family if there is a second driver. Dues must be paid no later than March 1.

Please let me know wether or not your coming. We must have head count to decide how to handle dinner.

Thanks,
Ace

Hey Ace. Hope winter is treating you well. I won't be able to make the meeting but you and Johnathon have my vote by proxy.

Can you send me a bill for the dues via Paypal? I think you have my email.

No idea how to do this. Does BCC have a Pay-pal account?

Let me know where gonna be and I'll try show up

Still waiting in hopes that someone will volunteer to host at their home. If not then probably at Famous Dave's in front of the Mall. Will post here, FB and send an email to all.

Last edited:
John, in hopes of a decent turn out I would rather do it in a more formal atmosphere, especially with this being the big annual meeting. I plan to call Famous Dave's Friday. Of course I thank you for the offer.

Ace

I have had fewer replies on this than a well driller has fingers on one hand. Please RSVP so I can give Famous Dave's a head count.

Thanks - Ace

It will be at Famous Dave's in the back where we have met before. Starts at 6:30. General meeting following dinner. Elections, spring trip and discussion of what we need to do to breath some life back into BCC. Dues are also due.

See you there.

Thanks to Bill, john and Dave for showing up and paying their dues. Also Dave Wiltgen agreed to take on VP duties (thanks!).

Please pay your dues ASAP. Single is $35, family with more than one driver is $50. Make checks payable to Book Cliff Cruisers and mail to c/o Ace Brown, PO Box 688, Cedaredge, CO 81413. If dues not received by April 30, 2015 you will be removed from our rolls.

No decisions were made for trail runs this spring except we will do the Kokopelli in April. Also watch for announcements of snow runs.

Last edited:
Sent dues to above address. USPS returned as undeliverable.

Found out recently that box was closed. Please send to me at PO Box 688, Cedaredge CO 81413.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom