Amsoil anyone? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy strangers!

I know I am not active any more but I thought I would offer this to you guys.

I need to replace my front axle seals and rebuild my rear axles. I am ordering a case of Moly and MP grease monday. I get wholesale pricing plus shipping so prices are normally better than local shops.

If anyone wants to throw anything on the order, no markup, let me know.

:cheers:

PS, if anyone has the SST for the rear wheel bearing preload let me know! I would love to borrow or rent it for a good six pack!

Aric- what about our wrench fest? Should we get what we need or buy in person locally? BTW I'm also getting 2 axle seal in case we need them. Locker ordered.:D

If you need 80/90 I would order a case and split it up. I use thier 80/90 F/C/R diffs. If you want some PM me.

Let me know if this all comes in time for the wrenchfest and I can pick it up. I stalk flyrods house on a daily basis. I'm creepy like that.

Let me know if this all comes in time for the wrenchfest and I can pick it up. I stalk flyrods house on a daily basis. I'm creepy like that.

:hmm: :eek: EWWWWWWWW...

:smokin:

I am calling the order in Monday. It usually takes 3 days to get the stuff. I haven't heard from moby yet if I do I'll let you know if we need a drop ship.

I'm gonna need some oil but need to find out what- Do you get a better price than if I were to start my own distributorship? I know at one time fleet prices were better than distributor prices.

I'm gonna need some oil but need to find out what- Do you get a better price than if I were to start my own distributorship? I know at one time fleet prices were better than distributor prices.

The distributer that opened me on an commercial account told me the same thing. He said my pricing was better than his. With the miles I put on my truck guiding I really like being 100% synthetic. But the only time it makes sense for me to order is when I have a big job to do. Buying by the case is cheaper than a couple at a time.

FWIW, the local distributer moved to Washington. If you want to go out and work commercial accounts you may make some $$.

Me too Steve, I PM'd you about it. Maybe next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom