For Sale Amazon Green 2013 LC - no affiliation with seller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just posting this because I haven't seen many Amazon Green 200s for sale. I don't know anything about this truck or the seller -

underside could be very rough

called about this one a couple of days ago... there is rust, but honestly not as bad as I expected. Salesman did a live walk around with his phone. If you look at the wheels you can see what looks like brake dust, it's actually corrosion. They were firm on their price. I'm trying to find a green one myself. Just don't want the corrosion.

I gave this Amazon Green truck the “once over”.... and passed on it. Good eye on the wheels crawl74. But that isn’t brake dust or corrosion on the front passenger wheel. If anyone is considering this truck and would like to hear what info I gathered, please give me a pm for the details. The short version is .....the truck has some “M” issues.
Michigan, Mileage and Maintenance. Nothing too major, just more project than I was looking for.
Amaaaaazing Toyota dealership tho. Nice ‘78 40 series in the showroom.

I gave this Amazon Green truck the “once over”.... and passed on it. Good eye on the wheels crawl74. But that isn’t brake dust or corrosion on the front passenger wheel. If anyone is considering this truck and would like to hear what info I gathered, please give me a pm for the details. The short version is .....the truck has some “M” issues.
Michigan, Mileage and Maintenance. Nothing too major, just more project than I was looking for.
Amaaaaazing Toyota dealership tho. Nice ‘78 40 series in the showroom.

Thanks. I was of thinking of driving up from Brighton to take a look at it. Saved me 5 hours round trip. I'm guessing no real maintenance history. Needs a bunch of $$ that's why seller got rid of it.
Was rust on the pumpkin and frame or just wheel wells?

If you are looking for an off road LC and like to wrench, you should still go check it out Maxthrust27. I enjoy both and like I say .....I passed on her. It’s been off-road with some history and yes, Michigan orange undercarriage detailing. PM me your number if you want the skinny. I have a theory about the trucks history and subsequent “to-do” list. Wasn’t feasible for me at over $30K, but may work for someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom