AM1 50A (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the fuse box under hood there is a 50A fuse in the AM1 spot. What is this for. Do I need a spair?
kurt

Kurt,
Basically, power flows from the battery through this fuse or fusible link to the ignition switch. It powers the accessories, ignition 1, and start 1. Start 1 goes to the engine control module (ECM) and starter solenoid. Ignition 1 goes to wipers, ECU, turn signals, rear heater, and the diffs. Accessories - cig lighter. Most of these circuits are fused separately. AM1 is like the main.
Bill

Hi. Resurrecting this thread - anybody has a part number for this AM1 fuse?

Hi. Resurrecting this thread - anybody has a part number for this AM1 fuse?
I got a full set of fusible links for spares from Cruiserparts.net. All I had to do was ask for all fusible links and they showed up at my doorstep a few days later. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response. I have the part number for the fusible links from another search/thread. I also have spare fuses and relays for all those items I was able to track the part numbers from Mud.

What I don't have in my tool box is a spare for this AM1 50A fuse.

If this is a generic fuse am ok just need to get the specs so I can buy it online.

If this is OEM, better.

We are talking about a $12-15 part that comes with the three links. Just buy an OEM one from your favorite supplier and toss it in the glove box. :meh:

I wonder if the OP ever used his spare...

:hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom