Alright guys! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you guys ever hit the trails around the pearl river? I know years ago when I lived in Jackson, MS... and I've forgotten the neighborhood but you could cut through a couple of neighboorhoods and go down some gravel roads until you came to some trails that would back along the perl river for miles. Back then a lot of the kids had dirt bikes..

Just wondered if any of the people in or around Jackson know of this place or go back there. Way back in the 1970's. Don't know what that area is like now. I know its flooded back there real bad a couple of times. I was really young back then but anyway...just wondered.

Here is another potential great time! Yall come on over and join us. This is a great park!
https://forum.ih8mud.com/trails-eve...-cruiser-crawl-hot-springs-ar-june-4-7-a.html

Later,

Talk to Greg on the CottonLand board bout that. He lives in Belhaven and the trails are close. I personally don't go down there unless it's in someone elses truck. They all seem to spend money on things every time they go down there.

Later,

Talk to Greg on the CottonLand board bout that. He lives in Belhaven and the trails are close. I personally don't go down there unless it's in someone elses truck. They all seem to spend money on things every time they go down there.

Later,

you speak the truth Prez.

They all seem to spend money on things every time they go down there.

you speak the truth Prez.

The Pearl River mud is no one's friend. I didn't venture down there when I lived in Jackson, but my buddies were always breaking 4 wheelers, bikes, and trucks down there. :hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom