Almost New OME 850J Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Sold - Almost New OME 850J Springs

I am selling a pair of 850j's. They were used less than 1000 miles on my 80 series. They are in like new condition. Photos are of the actual springs. The paper tag is even still on. $120 + $14 shipping.

This item was sold.
IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1814.JPG

Last edited:
how much of a lift do these springs give you. I have stock with a 1"slee spacer in front. I do some light towing with a 18' lite travel trailer in the near future. Other then that im stock for the most part with 285/75/16 BFG AT. Will the front end be lower the front?
Thanks,
Paul

how much of a lift do these springs give you. I have stock with a 1"slee spacer in front. I do some light towing with a 18' lite travel trailer in the near future. Other then that im stock for the most part with 285/75/16 BFG AT. Will the front end be lower the front?
Thanks,
Paul

----------------

About 3" in the front. Depends a bit on how heavy your truck is though.

PM Sent

Sold to me!! thanks JOMO!!

sent money through paypal!

these things are back on the block.. sorry guys... shipping turned out to be a killer!! great seller though!

jomo - I am in Houston, and if you had 4 springs we could deal. I need all 4.

PMd

J's...but Confused...

BACK FOR SALE... $14 TO SHIP?? HOW'S THAT A KILLER?? SO IF THESE ARE $134 SHIPPED, i'M IN LINE TOO I GUESS...

BACK FOR SALE... $14 TO SHIP?? HOW'S THAT A KILLER?? SO IF THESE ARE $134 SHIPPED, i'M IN LINE TOO I GUESS...

Look at the fellow who wanted them & said shipping was a issue.....he is in Canada.

Given ya a bump bud!

Look at my sig. line... CANADA.. $65 to ship?? too much for me.. hope you get them though!!

I contacted Jomo and paid for these last week. Hopefully they are currently on their way to me.

Any of you guys bumping up to j's getting rid of your 850's??? Let me know, pm, looking for a used pair. Thanks for letting me steal the thread for a moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom