SOLD [AL] 3B turbo kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. Other
I am selling the 3B turbo kit from my 40. It consists of a Diesel 42 kit that I upgraded with a genuine Toyota 13bt manifold and a custom stainless charge pipe. The kit has about 15k miles on it and has worked flawlessly. Boost is instantaneous and really brings life to the old 3b. With a turbo you will no longer see the effects of higher elevation. I have driven this truck up Pikes Peak and all over the passes in the San Juans and it does NOT notice the changes in altitude. Kit will come with turbo, charge pipe, elbows, t-bolt clamps, turbo manifold, turbo adapter, dump pipe, oil feed line, oil return line. The only thing you will need is a JIC or AN fiting for your oil pan to hook the return to. Here is a photo of when I installed it. It obviously has some surface rust on the cast iron pieces now. I'll get some current photos in the day light hours.

turbo.jpg

Last edited:
Any idea if this will bolt up to a 1993 Toyota B series? I'll do some research... If it does, I could be very down for this.

It’s a Dyna 200, the BU70 series. It’s a mark ii toyota b engine, which has the oil squirters from the sounds of it. Looking at upgrading this bad girl with a turbo at some point. I heard the 14bt exhaust manifold is ideal for my swap, but that’s just based on forum advice.

IMG_8034.jpeg

14BT manifold it is. Out of curiosity, what kind of boost and egts were you seeing?

I am selling the 3B turbo kit from my 40. It consists of a Diesel 42 kit that I upgraded with a genuine Toyota 13bt manifold and a custom stainless charge pipe. The kit has about 15k miles on it and has worked flawlessly. Boost is instantaneous and really brings life to the old 3b. With a turbo you will no longer see the effects of higher elevation. I have driven this truck up Pikes Peak and all over the passes in the San Juans and it does NOT notice the changes in altitude. Kit will come with turbo, charge pipe, elbows, t-bolt clamps, turbo manifold, turbo adapter, dump pipe, oil feed line, oil return line. The only thing you will need is a JIC or AN fiting for your oil pan to hook the return to. Here is a photo of when I installed it. It obviously has some surface rust on the cast iron pieces now. I'll get some current photos in the day light hours.

View attachment 3314967
Is this still for sale??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom