Akron (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landwagon

SILVER Star
Threads
It's time, come to Akron, lets tear my junk up. lots of stuff to do, tear down mostly. I have heat, lets get it on!

Tim

Schedule a date and I'll try to make it happen.

Hey guys,

If you can set a date let me know. i can head up for a while.

- Jason

My "Deployment" to Michigan is in a week. Weekends will now be even sketchyer. if thats a word. Let me know a weekend and I will see what I can do.

BTW> I got the title in my name to the 40!!! The title lady looked at me kind of funny since the guy signed it over to me back on 11-08-03.......

What up, how about the weekend before thanksgiving?

Tim
87 fj60
99 taco trd
tlca 14863

We're going to Tim's property to Wheel!!!!!!!!!!

I think Tim meant the weekend of November 12-13...

Can you confirm Tim?

Thanks for helping me with the brakes today dude...
-o-

landwagon said:
Yes, Onur is right, I'm glad he my back-up, good looken out buddy

the wagon

THE WAGON IS GETTING SAWZALLLLLLLLLEDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course gettin 35"...fawker!!!! ;) :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

I can't do it that weekend, wedding anniv.

Prolly wont work here, We close now on the 11th, which means I am painting the new place and buying appliances that weekend. I have to decide between a stove, or a carb rebuild.

I'll bring cookies, milk and my torches!

If we cut enough am sure those 35's will fit. We could plumb up your rig with Nitrous so yu can walk through the mudhole behind LSI. Its like having a I-12 in your 60 when you push the button. On night trail rides your header will glow orange! Lets do it!

kirk said:
If we cut enough am sure those 35's will fit. We could plumb up your rig with Nitrous so yu can walk through the mudhole behind LSI. Its like having a I-12 in your 60 when you push the button. On night trail rides your header will glow orange! Lets do it!

A ricer engine with a custom LC body!!

Classic.

:flipoff2:

Ok, I have to set new date, ( ? ) I'm booked til after toies for tots. the list is getting smaller, tubbing is big job, but I need to pull both axles and springs, fuel tank, but if you were here maybe de-smog, up to you. More importent things under truck, I would take advantge of your brain though.

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom