AISIN Hub Clutch Spring (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anybody got a spare clutch spring?

I can't seem to locate mine. I thought I was doing such a great job putting all the parts in zip locks and labeling and now this comes up missing?
hub clutch spring.jpg

Might have one for ya.. MIGHT.. How quick ya need? Cause I'm swamped at home right now.. I gotta find my dead hub and you can have it off there.

No big hurry...I probably won't be reassembling for a few more weeks.

After doing lots of searches I now know how precious Asin hub parts are. Mine are now inventoried and stored in my safe deposit box ;)

Hey Erik - When you gonna climb with me out at Ibex?

Maybe we could have a non-wheeling club event at Ibex for anyone who might be interested. :bounce:

If you all really want to do an ibex thing let me know and I can easily set that up.. I have a connection at IBEX.. :)
I'll see if I have that dead hub anywhere.. If not I'll bet HiC has some..

I have a hub that is good for parts robbing. It is off an 84 Fj60.
I am planning a trip to the KC area on the evening of the 19th.

Mike

There's your hub! I'm not sure I can even find mine.. One in the hand blah blah.. Sorry I won't be in KC to say hi!

Mike FJ40 said:
I have a hub that is good for parts robbing. It is off an 84 Fj60.
I am planning a trip to the KC area on the evening of the 19th.

Mike

Great! Unfortunatley I will be out of town on the 19th. I'll PM you to figure out another option.

tornadoalleycruiser said:
If you all really want to do an ibex thing let me know and I can easily set that up.. I have a connection at IBEX.. :)
I'll see if I have that dead hub anywhere.. If not I'll bet HiC has some..

Yeah, I have fun getting Erik high school stories out of Chris at Ibex.

You know we could head to IBEX after the TAC Annual meeting, that is if we meet at the same place. It is just down the road from Ibex.

come on someone just clip me off a heads up on this board, i hate coming in a few days late seeing i missed something :) ok 1 day for this one.

Just need the spring, one or two? might have a few in the pile :) BTW never had a bad lockout, yet aisin or warn, inner shafts, birfields, two ring and pinions, sheared lockout studs, but no busted lockouts. beat to crap cause someone didnt know how to remove them correctly, several.

sounds like i will be making a Sunday only run NOV 13 with about 7-10 rigs To Tuttle without any major things preventing us from coming. DUE to a large amount of breakage last weekend that cut the trip to a SAT only. 5 out of 5 for sat broke something, called the sunday guys to tell them we were coming back LOL. traction bar and steering ujoint, rear output shaft ( mini ), tie rod end bent then bent the tie rod tube, burnt the heck out of a clutch, ujoint straps with snapped bolts in the yoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom