Aisin Front Manual Hubs and 1” Wheel Spacers / 95 FJZ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got these new fro my nephew and tried them on my FJ as I’m considering using them on my build as I want to keep the 15” steelies.

These Are KSP 6X5.5 Wheel Spacers Fit for Tacoma 4runner Forged Hub Centric Adapters. There is a lip built into the front of these that won’t clear the area of the hub where the nuts are.

ZB5EQLC.jpg

3eUJ1P7.jpg

Qftd0gV.jpg
AmkCNxh.jpg

this was the measurement from the very back of the hub up against the caliper where there is a small lip. It might be a hair off as I couldn’t get it perfectly set on there with the studs in the way.

My main question is are there a set of spacers that will work with these hubs. Now in this company’s defense, I ordered the wrong set as finding how to look up a 70series LC while online shopping can be a challenge.

thanks ASO544

You need lug centric spacers, they won't have that lip. I believe KSP offers a 6x5.5 108mm lug centric spacer that will fit over your 106mm hub, and are available on Amazon.

Should I stick with hub centric for the rear ?

If they fit, I'm guessing you don't have a full float axle in the rear and they should work fine. I just looked at photos of your new truck; looks very nice. Those rims look like they have the correct back spacing and I wouldn't run spaces unless I had too. Do your tires rub anywhere?

I got 33s and a lift going on it... I want them out of the fender well an inch or so when I’m done

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom